Faye's Diamond Mine belongs to the Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO), an elite group of hand-selected retailers with the highest ethical standards and superior professional integrity. We are proud to have served Arkansas for the past 3 decades.
Faye Rodgers opened her store in 1988 in a 400 square foot room in beautiful Clinton, Arkansas, which is nestled in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains. The store has expanded over the years and is now located in a 2,500 square foot showroom, still in Clinton.
We specialize in fine diamonds and carry a wide assortment of jewelry and giftware. Over the years, our store has been recognized for superior quality and service. (You can read more about our recognitions at the end of this page.)
- The Best Family Diamond Store - National Recognition Award by IJO
- The Arkansas Jeweler of the Year - Arkansas Jewelers Association
- Best Place to Buy Jewelry in North Central Arkansas
Meet Our Staff
Faye founded the Diamond Mine in 1988. She is a Jewelers of America Accredited Jewelry Professional who has devoted a lifetime to fine jewelry. She has traveled to Antwerp, Belgium to hand-select diamonds direct from the diamond cutters. She has toured the gold factories of Italy, the artisan gem markets of East Asia, the opal mines of Australia, the gemstone mines of Brazil, the diamond-cutting factories in Tel Aviv, and the diamond and gold mines of South Africa. Faye was one of only about two dozen jewelers worldwide, who as guests of DeBeers, were allowed to go down in one of their premier diamond mines in Kimberly, South Africa.
As an accomplished designer & entrepreneur, Faye is the recipient of Jewelers of America "Buyer's Choice Design Award," the Arkansas Jewelers Association's "Conventions Choice Award," and IJO's top design award two years in a row, alongwith many state design awards.
Lori joined Faye's Diamond Mine in 1989. She became a Graduate Gemologist through the Gemological Institute of America in 1999. After further study through the Independent Jewelers Organization, she became a Master Graduate Gemologist Appraiser - one of only fourteen in the nation.
In 2011 Lori won the highly esteemed "Superlative Design & Innovation Award" presented by IJO. This is a national recognition award given yearly to an individual who exhibits consistent artistic and innovation design ability. Lori has won numerous awards for jewelry design, including the prestigious "Conventions Choice C.A.R.A.T. Award" at the Arkansas Jewelers Convention.
She has been an active member of several volunteer organizations in the community of Clinton. She has also served as a board member for the Arkansas Jewelers Association as well as serving as the organization's President.
Lori travels with Faye to the diamond cutters' offices in Antwerp, Belgium to hand-select diamonds for Faye's and for our customers. Her extensive training, along with her love of diamonds, assists her in providing our customers with superior service.
Shannon is certified as an Accredited Jewelery Professional through GIA (Gemological Institute of America) and has been a member of the Faye's Diamond Mine family since 2007. She is an accomplished designer and has attended many seminars and jewelry conventions. While working at Faye's, she has gained valuable knowledge about diamonds and gemstones through the American Gem Trade Association (AGTA). Come in and let Shannon assist you in any of your gift, jewelry, and diamond needs.
Nina has been with Faye's since 2013. She is passionate about fine jewelry and custom design, and delighted to help customers create one-of-a-kind heirlooms to enjoy. Nina is looking forward to furthering her education in the jewelry industry. Stop by and you're sure to be greeted by her sunny smile!
Alexus is the newest member of the Faye's Diamond Mine family. Originally from Oregon, Alexus moved to Van Buren County in 2011. Alexus is enthusiastic about high fashion jewelry, as well as gemstones. Stop in sometime and let her show you her favorite pop of color!
Mark Lutz, Bench Jeweler
Mark joined Faye's staff as an in-store bench jeweler in 2015. He has worked with jewelry for over 40 years, from a young rock hound carving and setting minerals, to an apprentice mold maker for large-production ring settings. He started his career as a bench jeweler in Arkansas in 1988 after a 6-year tour in the Marines.
Since then, he has worked as a diamond setter and goldsmith, owned his own business, and practiced bench repair for many jewelers across the state. His greatest satisfaction is seeing a customer's face light up after seeing an old piece of jewelry he has made like new again, or seeing a custom design for the first time.
Awards & Recognitions
Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO) National Recognition Awards:
- 2011 "Superlative Design & Innovation" Award - Lori Blagg
- 2007 "Best Family Diamond Store" Award
Jewelers of America: 2006 "Buyer's Choice" Design Award - Faye Rodgers
Arkansas Jewelers Association (AJA) Design Awards:
- 2017 Diamond Fashion Plus Award - Faye Rodgers
- 2016 Craftsmanship Award - Mark Lutz
- 2015 Conventions Choice Design Award - Faye Rodgers
- 2015 Sterling Silver Design Award - Lori Blagg
- 2010 Conventions Choice Design Award - Lori Blagg
- 2010 C.A.R.A.T. Design Award - Lori Blagg
- 2010 C.A.R.A.T. Design Award, Second Place - Logan Blagg
- 2010 C.A.R.A.T. Craftmanship Award - Sandy Seastrom
- 2009 Conventions Choice Design Award - Lori Blagg
- 2008 C.A.R.A.T. Design Award - Faye Rodgers
- 2008 C.A.R.A.T. Design Award, Second Place - Lori Blagg
- 2007 C.A.R.A.T. Design Award - Faye Rodgers
- 2005 C.A.R.A.T. Design Award - Faye Rodgers
- 2005 C.A.R.A.T. Design Award - Lori Blagg
- 2005 C.A.R.A.T. Design Award - Logan Blagg
- 2005 Conventions Choice Design Award - Faye Rodgers
- 2001 C.A.R.A.T. Design Award - Lori Blagg
- 1996 C.A.R.A.T. Design Award Sandy Seastrom
Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO) National Jewelry Design Awards:
- 2011 Third Place - Lori Blagg
- 2008 Third Place - Logan Blagg
- 2007 Winner - Faye Rodgers
- 2006 Winner - Faye Rodgers
- 2005 Second Place - Lori Blagg
- Van Buren County Democrat "Best Place to Buy Jewelry" Award (2015-2017)
- Clinton, Arkansas Chamber of Commerce - "Business of the Year" (2013)
- Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO) "Best Family Diamond Store" (2007)
- Arkansas Jewelers Association: "Jeweler of the Year" (2007)
- Arkansas Jewelers Association: "Jeweler of the Year" (2004)
- Main Street Clinton - "Jewel of the Community" Award (2004)
- Main Street Clinton - "Beautification Award" (2002)
We have been priviledged to serve Arkansas for the past 3 decades, and with great priviledge comes great responsibility. We strive to do what is right for the jewelry industry as well as our environment, our families, and our world. We take many steps to do business in a socially-conscious way.
- RECYCLE cans, bottles, paper, cardboard, ink cartridges, bulbs and batteries
- REUSE cloths instead of paper, repurposed packaging & displays
- REDUCE waste: Use energy-efficient light bulbs & AC/heat units, filter exhaust at the polishing machine, follow safe disposal & recycling practices
- REMAKE jewelry with refined precious metals and REFINE used metals using "greener" methods
- CHOOSE responsible business: Participate in Kimberly Process, the Fair Trade Act, and Supplier of Choice, among othersl comply with federal anti-money laundering laws
- DONATE to local fund-raising events, community projects, and charities, including the Ozark Health Foundation, and serve on community boards
- PROMOTE and carry many products made in the USA, Arkansas, and locally in Clinton
By shopping at Faye's, you help us donate a percentage of our sales to support education, the arts, community services and charitable organizations, local as well as abroad. We believe in supporting the community and keeping small business strong. Thank you for being a part of our efforts!